Victoria’s food system is changing. On October 19th 2015 be part of the transformation at Democratising The Food System. A workshop for the food system stakeholders of Victoria, presented by the Australian Food Sovereignty Alliance and William Angliss Institute.
Workshop Highlights Include:
- Food insecurity and hunger in contemporary Melbourne
- Scenario workshop for healthy and sustainable food systems design.
- Wicked problems workshop – intractable food systems challenges.
- Roles and challenges of governance in building a fair food system
- Showcasing new food systems research: Food Hubs, nature strips, and local branding
- Food Policy council role play
- Exploring a potential for a Chefs’ Collaborative over a networking dinner (optional)
Register here to become an agent of change.
Costs : $40 students/low-waged | $75 Individuals/producers/chefs
$140 community-based organisations | $250 Institutions/Businesses